We endeavor to make this policy easy to understand. Please take the time to read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If there are any areas of the policy, you do not understand or are concerned about please email [email protected] for further support.
What is “personal data” we may collect from you?
We may collect information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, personal information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys, competitions, contact forms, and other communication data and the resources that you access. This information, for example, will make your visit to the Website easier in the future since we might suggest Content depending on the location you access the Website from.
If you use our contact forms (for example “Contact”, “Send us a Message”, or “Contact us about working together” or similar), please notice that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. We need this information to comply with your request. Other information or personal data you share with us is at your sole discretion. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We also collect information of all users of the Website in aggregated form to provide us with a better understanding of the users of the Website as a group.
We may also use the information for direct marketing via e-mail when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communication, at your discretion, at any time.
How do we record your data?
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when downloading, registering with, and/or using the Services; and
- Automatically about you when you use the Services.
Without information about you, we may not be able to provide you with the features of the Services or the support you request. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
When you download, access, or use the Services, we may use technology to automatically collect:
- When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details about your access to and use of the Services, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services, and other details of your use on the Services.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration. This is mainly statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
- The Services also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio, and video for use of various features within the Services.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download, access, or use the Services, or delete them from your device.
Third-party Information Collection
When you use the Services or their content, certain third parties outside of our control may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Your device manufacturer
- Your mobile service provider
- Your internet service provider
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content you may not have agreed to, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Sharing With Third Parties
To facilitate our efficient use of your data, and to provide you with the best content and/or resources, it may sometimes be necessary for us to disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To suppliers, contractors, and agents: From time to time, we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include the hosting of the Website Content, the provision of certain features contained on the Website, or providing financial updates upon your request. Such recipients will only have access to data required by them to perform their functions and are not permitted to use such data for any other purposes. These recipients are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- To other entities belonging to Innovile (i.e. any companies directly or indirectly controlled by Innovile), including their suppliers, contractors, and agents, which may be involved in the provision of the Website or the content, so that we can better serve or respond to your requests (e.g. when you use ‘contact us’ forms). By providing us with your data, you consent that your data may be transferred to, processed, and stored outside of your country of residence, including in countries that may not provide adequate data protection as defined by GDPR along with the Turkish Law on the Protection of Personal Data, but only for the limited purposes and in accordance with the principles set out herein.
- To government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under an obligation to do so.
What are the purposes we use your data for?
All this information (“your data”) will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- To best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences.
- To respond to your request or questions when you are contacting us. We will provide you the relevant information by email. Telephone and/or mail can be an option if you provide these details, but it is at our sole discretion to choose the communication system.
- To deliver other information – such as Innovile upcoming events or newsletters – that we may offer you.
- To help us create, publish, and improve Content most relevant to you.
- To ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented most effectively for you and your device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so.
- To further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you.
- Compliance with a legal obligation provided for by local or European laws, or decisions by the supervisory authority, to which the controller is subject;
- Making market statistic research and evaluation with anonymized data
On the other hand, this Policy aims to explain in which way the information obtained can be used in subjects such as surveys, advertisements, etc. to enrich and improve our content section, provided that the information obtained is adhered to the confidentiality principles.
Where is your personal data stored and processed?
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, processed, and stored by us, other Innovile companies, and the third parties including external service providers mentioned above outside your country of residence and/or Turkey, including in countries that may not provide adequate data protection as defined by GDPR or the Turkish Law on Personal Data Protection.
By submitting your data, you agree to such transfer, storing, and processing outside of the Republic of Turkey. We endeavor to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and under this Policy.
How do we protect your information?
Although we will do our best to protect your data, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website or any third party, for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data and transferred it to a third party, we will use strict operational procedures and reasonable security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, change, deletion, or transmission of this data.
You have the right to opt-in / opt-out to receive marketing communications and news from us via email. We will usually offer you a check box on the forms we use to collect your data where, if you agree for this purpose, you have to click on the box. You can also exercise the opt-out right at any time by contacting us at [email protected] to confirm all relevant details.
Upon your request, Innovile will – in compliance with GDPR and the Turkish Law on the Personal Data Protection – inform you of the following rights:
- a) to confirm whether personal data about you has been collected; the reason for processing; the period for which personal will be stored or the criteria for determining that period;
- b) to access, rectify or delete any personal data held;
- c) to withdraw consent at any time;
- d) to restrict or object to data processing;
- e) the right to data portability; and
- f) to make a complaint to a supervising authority on any data being processed.
In certain cases, automated decision-making, including profiling, may take place. In those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing will be made available. You may contact us to request any of the above rights relating to your data by emailing us at [email protected] We will store personal data only for technical reasons or if legitimately required by the business.
If your computer is shared by other people, we advise that you do not select the ‘remember my details’ option if the Website offers such an option to store certain information entered by you.
This policy may change from time to time by posting a revised version and updating the “Updated” date above. You may not be informed if the change is deemed minor. If a revision is a material, we will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account, if available.
How to Contact Us?
The data Controller is Innovile Teknoloji ve Yazılım Hizmetleri Bilişim Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi, Depark Beta D.E.Ü Tınaztepe Yerleşkesi No:Z08, 35390 İzmir, TURKEY.
The Controller may be contacted for any issue related to the processing of the personal data at the following address: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
Who Owns and Manages this Site?
This website (“Site”) is owned and operated by İNNOVİLE TEKNOLOJİ VE YAZILIM HİZMETLERİ BİLİŞİM SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (hereinafter referred to as “INNOVILE”) that is a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Turkey.
INNOVILE offers this Web site, including all information, software, products, and services available from this Web site or offered as part of or in conjunction with this Web site (the “Web site”), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here. INNOVILE reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Site User Responsibility
By accessing or utilizing this Site in any way, directly or indirectly, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Use the website at your own risk. This website is provided to you “as is,” without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither INNOVILE nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors, or the like warrant that the Web site or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted, or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Web site on behalf of INNOVILE.
INNOVILE reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Web site.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site, or utilizing any of its content, and must discontinue use.
Parts of the Service are used to make research outputs available in a shareable and discoverable way. If you access, via the Service, research objects or other Content deposited by a user or originating from a public third-party resource (“Published Content”), you expressly acknowledge that nothing in these Terms transfers or grants you any license or right in respect of that Published Content, but without prejudice to any license or right granted to you by the relevant rightsholder (“Published Content License”).
Details of the Published Content License for a particular item of Published Content are typically referenced in the associated metadata and/or listed on the page on which the Published Content is displayed and, for example, maybe in the form of a creative commons license. You agree not to remove, suppress, or modify in any way the proprietary markings, including any trademark or copyright notice, or license terms/restrictions, used in relation to any Published Content.
INNOVILE does not review the content of any Published Content and specifically excludes (without limitation) any warranty regarding the scientific accuracy, completeness, or quality of the information contained in the Published Content. You acknowledge all Published Content is accessed, used, and relied upon entirely at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any loss or liability that may arise from the same.
For purposes of these Terms, the term “Content” includes any data or dataset, text or article, figure, image, software, code, script, graphic or interactive feature, or any other resource, information, or content.
Use of Content
Without prejudice to any Published Content License or Contract, the Service is provided only for your personal, non-commercial research purposes, at all times subject to these Terms. You shall not otherwise use any part of the Service without the prior and express written agreement of INNOVILE.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not do or assist, encourage or permit any person to do any of the following in respect of any part of the Service:
- copy, save to the extent necessary for viewing the Content in your browser or where specifically made available for download, for that purpose;
- distribute, give or allow access to or otherwise make available to any other person, or frame, mirror, overlay, or employ other technologies used to enclose, display, or similar;
- modify, translate, adapt or create derivative works;
- sell, rent, lease, license, loan, commercialize or use for the benefit of any other person nor in connection with any direct or indirect revenue-generating activities (including generating internet traffic for websites containing advertising) or that result in developments that are used for such activities. For the avoidance of doubt, uses in connection with work that is carried out on the request, or at the direction of expense, of a person will be considered as being for the benefit of that person;
- send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”, run any form of an autoresponder or “spam” or use in connection with any unsolicited communication, advertising, or similar;
- use in connection with any search functionality, or to otherwise power any products/apps/tools/systems, accessed by or on behalf of any other person; attempt to bypass any measure intended to prevent or restrict non-authorized use, make use of any means of access not made available for that purpose (including via accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service) or probe, scan, or test for vulnerabilities;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms except to the extent reserved by applicable laws and having given INNOVILE prior notice;
- use any manual or automated means, including robots, scripts, or spiders to access, monitor, crawl, scrape, spider, or mine, except those expressly authorized by INNOVILE in advance in writing.
Additionally, you must not take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by INNOVILE in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on INNOVILE (or its third-party providers’) infrastructure nor interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal and proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service. Without limiting that discretion, INNOVILE may determine unreasonable usage by comparing your activity for any given period against the average for all equivalent users of the relevant part of the Service.
Use of Member Area and Similar Interactive Facilities
The Site may contain blogs, forums, bulletin board services, panels, chatrooms, polls, surveys, news groups, or other such communication services (“Member Area Services”) designed to enable you to communicate and interact with other members.
Any material or information that you post, input, upload, provide, submit or transmit to the Site in any other manner (the “Submitted Content”) will be treated as non-confidential information. You assume full responsibility and liability for any Submitted Content and represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights and licenses with respect to the Submitted Content.
As a user of the Site and/or any of its services and facilities, you agree that in connection with your Submitted Content you will not:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, knowingly misleading or untrue, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of anyone’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity,
Conduct yourself in an inappropriate, offensive, indecent, or vulgar manner while using the Site; Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or to eavesdrop or intercept the communications or files of others;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site, the content or servers or networks connected to the Site, the services, or the content;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, provincial, federal, or international law.
Users who interact directly or indirectly with users of this Site via any related Member Area Services or similar facilities do so at their own risk and the terms of our Disclaimer apply to any direct or indirect interaction and information shared between any parties.
To the fullest extent permissible and pursuant to applicable law and regulation, INNOVILE (that shall be deemed to include its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, or alliance partners in any country) disclaims all liability to you, any company, organization or other enterprises, and everyone else in respect of the Content of this Site and all services provided through it, whether under any theory of tort, contract, warranty, strict liability or negligence or otherwise, and whether in respect of direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages, even if INNOVILE was advised, knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- Website Disclaimer
The information provided by INNOVILE on https://www.innovile.com/ (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. UHPC SOLUTIONS is a BRAND and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD BE PERCEIVED AS A PARTNERSHIP.
- External Links Disclaimer
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- Professional Disclaimer
The Content on this Site should not be construed as any form of legal or any other professional advice or service. You should consult with an INNOVILE or other professional advisor familiar with your particular factual situation for advice concerning specific matters. You should not send any confidential information to anyone at INNOVILE until you have received an agreement from us to perform the services you request and/or a non-disclosure agreement has been entered into to facilitate such discussions.
The Parties agree that nothing in this website shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership or similar relationship between the Parties or as creating any obligation between the Parties except as may be specifically set forth within the Joint Development Agreement. Neither Party shall have the power to obligate or bind the other Party in any manner whatsoever.
Each party hereby waives and releases the other party from any claim or cause of action that the parties have formed or entered into a partnership of any kind, whether common law or statutory, in connection with or in any way related to any project opportunity unless or until the parties execute a definitive subcontract or joint venture agreement.
INNOVILE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. ADDITIONALLY, THIS DOES NOT GIVE RISE TO ANY FIDUCIARY DUTIES OWING BY ONE PARTY TO THE OTHER.
All Content on the Site and all services provided through it are provided “as is”, with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without representations, warranties, or other contractual terms of any kind, express or implied. INNOVILE does not represent or warrant that this Site, the various services provided through this Site, and/or any Content downloaded or derived from this Site, will be accurate, current, uninterrupted, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
All Content, HTML code, trademarks, and logos that appear within or are served by the Site or via any related services and materials are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law and all rights are reserved.
Permission is granted to temporarily download appropriate Content from INNOVILE Site for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not, without the prior written permission of an INNOVILE senior executive:
- Modify or copy the Content;
- Use the Content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any Content; or,
- Transfer the Content to another person or entity or “mirror” the Content on any other server,
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by INNOVILE at any time. Upon terminating your use of the Content or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Content in your possession whether in electronic, printed, or other formats.
No part of the Content on this Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means without the prior written permission of an INNOVILE senior executive.
The following web link activities are explicitly prohibited by INNOVILE and may constitute trademark and copyright infringement: links to any pages of our Site other than our home page, located at www.innovile.com, unless otherwise expressly agreed by us; Links that involve unauthorized use of our logo or any other trade mark; and framing or metatags.
INNOVILE does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for the content, accuracy, or security of any websites that are linked (by way of hyperlink or otherwise) to this website, whether direct or indirect, inward, or outward linking.
Certain links on this Site lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations over which INNOVILE has no control. INNOVILE makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such servers. A link to a third party’s website should not be construed as an endorsement by either INNOVILE or that third party of the other or its products and services or content portrayed.
Any claim relating to INNOVILE’s Site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Turkey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at:
Adatepe Mahallesi, D.E. U. Tınaztepe Yerleskesi, Depark, Beta Binasi, Z08, 35390, Buca, IZMIR, TURKEY