We endeavor to make this policy easy to understand. Please take the time to read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If there are any areas of the policy, you do not understand or are concerned about please email [email protected] for further support.
What is “personal data” we may collect from you?
We may collect information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, personal information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys, competitions, contact forms, and other communication data and the resources that you access. This information, for example, will make your visit to the Website easier in the future since we might suggest Content depending on the location you access the Website from.
If you use our contact forms (for example “Contact”, “Send us a Message”, or “Contact us about working together” or similar), please notice that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields. We need this information to comply with your request. Other information or personal data you share with us is at your sole discretion. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We also collect information of all users of the Website in aggregated form to provide us with a better understanding of the users of the Website as a group.
We may also use the information for direct marketing via e-mail when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communication, at your discretion, at any time.
How do we record your data?
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
- Directly from you when downloading, registering with, and/or using the Services; and
- Automatically about you when you use the Services.
Without information about you, we may not be able to provide you with the features of the Services or the support you request. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
When you download, access, or use the Services, we may use technology to automatically collect:
- When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details about your access to and use of the Services, including communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services, and other details of your use on the Services.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration. This is mainly statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
- The Services also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio, and video for use of various features within the Services.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download, access, or use the Services, or delete them from your device.
Third-party Information Collection
When you use the Services or their content, certain third parties outside of our control may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Your device manufacturer
- Your mobile service provider
- Your internet service provider
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content you may not have agreed to, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Sharing With Third Parties
To facilitate our efficient use of your data, and to provide you with the best content and/or resources, it may sometimes be necessary for us to disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To suppliers, contractors, and agents: From time to time, we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include the hosting of the Website Content, the provision of certain features contained on the Website, or providing financial updates upon your request. Such recipients will only have access to data required by them to perform their functions and are not permitted to use such data for any other purposes. These recipients are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- To other entities belonging to Innovile (i.e. any companies directly or indirectly controlled by Innovile), including their suppliers, contractors, and agents, which may be involved in the provision of the Website or the content, so that we can better serve or respond to your requests (e.g. when you use ‘contact us’ forms). By providing us with your data, you consent that your data may be transferred to, processed, and stored outside of your country of residence, including in countries that may not provide adequate data protection as defined by GDPR along with the Turkish Law on the Protection of Personal Data, but only for the limited purposes and in accordance with the principles set out herein.
- To government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under an obligation to do so.
What are the purposes we use your data for?
All this information (“your data”) will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- To best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences.
- To respond to your request or questions when you are contacting us. We will provide you the relevant information by email. Telephone and/or mail can be an option if you provide these details, but it is at our sole discretion to choose the communication system.
- To deliver other information – such as Innovile upcoming events or newsletters – that we may offer you.
- To help us create, publish, and improve Content most relevant to you.
- To ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented most effectively for you and your device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so.
- To further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you.
- Compliance with a legal obligation provided for by local or European laws, or decisions by the supervisory authority, to which the controller is subject;
- Making market statistic research and evaluation with anonymized data
On the other hand, this Policy aims to explain in which way the information obtained can be used in subjects such as surveys, advertisements, etc. to enrich and improve our content section, provided that the information obtained is adhered to the confidentiality principles.
Where is your personal data stored and processed?
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, processed, and stored by us, other Innovile companies, and the third parties including external service providers mentioned above outside your country of residence and/or Turkey, including in countries that may not provide adequate data protection as defined by GDPR or the Turkish Law on Personal Data Protection.
By submitting your data, you agree to such transfer, storing, and processing outside of the Republic of Turkey. We endeavor to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and under this Policy.
How do we protect your information?
Although we will do our best to protect your data, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website or any third party, for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data and transferred it to a third party, we will use strict operational procedures and reasonable security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, change, deletion, or transmission of this data.
You have the right to opt-in / opt-out to receive marketing communications and news from us via email. We will usually offer you a check box on the forms we use to collect your data where, if you agree for this purpose, you have to click on the box. You can also exercise the opt-out right at any time by contacting us at [email protected] to confirm all relevant details.
Upon your request, Innovile will – in compliance with GDPR and the Turkish Law on the Personal Data Protection – inform you of the following rights:
- a) to confirm whether personal data about you has been collected; the reason for processing; the period for which personal will be stored or the criteria for determining that period;
- b) to access, rectify or delete any personal data held;
- c) to withdraw consent at any time;
- d) to restrict or object to data processing;
- e) the right to data portability; and
- f) to make a complaint to a supervising authority on any data being processed.
In certain cases, automated decision-making, including profiling, may take place. In those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing will be made available. You may contact us to request any of the above rights relating to your data by emailing us at [email protected] We will store personal data only for technical reasons or if legitimately required by the business.
If your computer is shared by other people, we advise that you do not select the ‘remember my details’ option if the Website offers such an option to store certain information entered by you.
This policy may change from time to time by posting a revised version and updating the “Updated” date above. You may not be informed if the change is deemed minor. If a revision is a material, we will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account, if available.
How to Contact Us?
The data Controller is İnnovile Teknoloji ve Yazılım Hizmetleri Bilişim Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi, Depark Beta D.E.Ü Tınaztepe Yerleşkesi No:Z08, 35390 İzmir, TURKEY.
The Controller may be contacted for any issue related to the processing of the personal data at the following address: [email protected]